Privacy & Safety
Privacy & Safety Guidelines and Tips
- Always keep your financial information private
- Be cautious in sharing your personal information – Be careful about sharing personal information, such as your full name, phone number, email and address. Protect your identity until you are comfortable enough with someone to share it. Also, leave any personal contact information out of your profile.
- Sends you messages containing links to third-party websites
- Asks for your address under the guise of sending flowers or gifts
- Vanishes mysteriously then reappears under a different name
- Quickly asks to talk or chat outside of Just A Baby
- Asking you for money or donations
- Anyone that looks like they could be under the age of 18
- Users sending harassing or offensive messages
- Users behaving inappropriately after meeting in person
- Fraudulent profiles
- Spam or solicitation, such as attempts to sell products or services
- Note: Just A Baby will never send you an email asking for your username and password information. Any such communication should be reported immediately.
Meeting In Person Precautions To Help You Stay Safe:
- Get to know the other person before meeting them offline. We don’t conduct criminal background checks on our users, so it’s up to you to do your own research and remain cautious
- Always meet in public, populated places
- Inform a friend or family member of your plans and who you are meeting
- Do not get into a vehicle with someone you don’t know and trust.